Wednesday, July 22, 2015

dasbloghaus.tv

Teen series
Year: 2009-2011
Year in film: 2010s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: teen girl+boy, men, woman
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: A teen girl, maybe Maja Lehrer (pic 1) in olive bibs with orange straps and a sleeveless black shirt (at least on a publicity pic). Also an older teen boy and some supporting young men in blue working bibs (maybe real workers at the shipyard). And a woman and a man (probably parents, pic below ep 26) in bibs as well. There is at least a female firefighter in ep 11 (currently not online).

During research on the kika mediathek I found a tiny pic what look like bibs and I found this larger pic of the teen girl.

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/computer-medien-1/bloghaus-tv-fernsehen-als-moderne-lebensschule--30300777.html

I have briefly checked all episodes that are currently officially online but haven't found any teen girl in bibs. One in a blue short bibs-like dress or similar.

I don't like this series with 18-20 yo teens. Aimed at 15-18 yo, probably mainly at girls. Though the bibs in the link look quite interesting. I think I have to check the web in 1 or 2 weeks again for the other episodes.

Bibs rating 4-5 for now. Series rating 1-2.


No comments: