Friday, July 24, 2015

Update: Who Has Seen the Wind

whohasseenthewind6

whohasseenthewind8

As announced an update of this nice Canadian movie (still rating 8) showing 10 yo Brian Painchaud in blue bibs set in the 1930s.

Many good scenes. I haven't noticed or can't remember (good) riding scenes but there's also a brief spanking scene at 1h03. Pic 1 a sitting scene on a wagon at 1h16 including climbing onto it and a good rear view at 1h04 (pic 2). Hands in pockets at 59 minutes (pic 3). The image quality of this current YouTube vid is pretty bad.

The company selling DVDr but oviously in good quality doesn't exist anymore after 7 years. Now I have seen that a DVD is available at allankingfilms. $25+15 shipping. That's 36 EUR but not including customs, taxes and PayPal fees. A bit expensive. I think I'll wait. Maybe the price drops or I find a used DVD. Instead I will order the bestselling novel and hope to get the illustrated edition.

Main entry at

/2013/04/21/who-has-seen-the-wind/

Update: I replaced the images with better ones. Also one new one at the school near the beginning. I think 3 boys in raw denim bibs (also on the playground), but I think only one chubby boy shown close-up inside.

whohasseenthewind9whohasseenthewind7

No comments: