Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Info 382: Updates f/m

redemptionoftheghost2

First I have updated and uploaded this pic of a woman (Alexandra Paul) of Redemption of the Ghost (also a 6 yo girl in bibs).

Then I used my own to blog to search for DVD I could by because I need some movies in high quality.

I started at rating 10 declining to 6. I only found few movies worth buying. I have ordered one classic movie (will take some time for import). Others are partly online for stream but often in bad or very bad image quality, others aren't available on DVD or only have few good scenes.

I have recently checked Murphy's Romance (starring Corey Haim) and made an entry on my western blog (here and there rating 7). But I only found 2 brief scenes of him in olive bibs. Some other, probably few and brief western/ranch scenes of interest but I haven't bought this.

The other one I want to bought although online is Who Has Seen the Wind (rating 8). The website of the DVD company Learmedia is defunct and I haven't found a DVD elsewhere. It's on YouTube but now in bad quality and I will upload some more pics later.

I have uploaded a new pic of Nicostratos le pélican (from the trailer). I haven't captured my TV recordings yet and maybe there's no need for more pics of this shortalls. Movie is completety on YouTube in HD.

I also searched for some non-bibs DVD but same problem here. Available online. DVDs unavailable or expensive.

No comments: