Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chiquititas: Rincón de luz



Adventure fantasy film
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: ~1930s
-Country: Argentina
-Who in bibs: boys ~11-14, girls ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least 5 (teen) boys (girls as well?, probably one boy just looks female)  in blue bibs. Mainly at the end of the movie, also dancing. It's even compared with "The Sound of Music" and some scenes are similar (for that see my Lederhosen blog).

This was the movie Chiquititas I found concerning the latest suggestions. Hebrew title "קטנטנות"as that was famous especially in Israel. I think db1 meant for both suggestions the show Festigal, also containing the same Hebrew title for Chiquititas what means Little/Little girl. Israelian Tom Avni didn't appear in that Argentinian movie.

There is also the related famous Argentinian musical TV series "Chiquititas" (1995, 7 seasons) ,also showing at least girls in bibs, shortalls or similar. I haven't checked all episodes but will make an entry soon as well.

Sorry, I was still busy today and will post more tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA6cPtbI0yk

No comments: