Friday, August 22, 2014

Outlaw Treasure



Western, director Oliver Drake
-Year: 1955
-Year in film: 1870s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys ~12 ?
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ??
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least these 2 barefooted boys in bibs.

One of the 2 Western movies I recently found during research on some Wild West blogs and other Western sites. I haven't found any DVD release nor clips or any other pics or screenshots. The pic is part of the lobby card. The movie itself is b&w.

I wonder why this movie featuring Jesse James, directed by Oliver Drake (Lassie 1959 and many other Western movies), starring Johnny Carpenter and Harry Lauter) is so rare. I think the blogger where I found this movie might have seen this film and so it is possible that this had been broadcasted and will be aired from time to time. Or maybe this is even on a collection DVD (different title?) Someone also have written the IMDb entry with detailed infos and keywords.

So I can't say much more and have to wait until I have seen it. Any help, especially screenshots or clips are appreciated.

Rating 5 for now.

A book entry (m/f) coming later this day.

No comments: