Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Forgotten (2004)

forgotten2004

Drama starring Julianne Moore
-Year: 2004
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Lauren ~10 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: One brief scene at about 35 minutes showing a young pigtailed girl, maybe Kathryn Faughnan in blue bibs.

From the "missing Felix list". One girl entry in between. I recently have lots of boy entries on my queue list, what is uncommon (including book and story entries) and I think I have to post twice a day to handle all that.

I have checked almost the complete movie and If I remember it correctly nothing more of interest is shown. not even the bibs at full size (if any then from a distance, maybe rear view).

The movie itself is also nothing special. Brief scenes, so rating 3 only. (Girl and bibs aren't that bad and would be much higher if more scenes).

In today's first episode of Home Improvement (s4e11) many good scenes of Patricia Richardson in bibs (as announced, season 4 entry coming soon, I just wait for Randy in bibs to have both males and females).

Sorry, I'm quite busy today. And thanks for another recent suggestion.

No comments: