Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Teacher's Wife



Romance starring Jason London
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Vicky ~32
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Tia Carrere in worn stone washed bibs. Not bad, but I think few or very few scenes including this sitting scene at 55 minutes. Also one strap down. And also rear view but I have missed those scenes, probably earlier before the middle of the movie.

And yet another one from the "chicks list".

Completetly on YouTube, rated R.

What elso to say about this independent movie? I think a typical romance and comedy film. I have only checked it at high speed. Not sure if real farm scenes. Looks quite rural.

Also showing high scool scenes, but I haven't noticed any others in bibs.

Rating 5-6 for now due to few scenes but I have to recheck it. I prefer younger actors but bibs are very good.

No comments: