Sunday, July 20, 2014

Big Wheels and Sailor

bigwheelsandsailor

Family film (CFF)
-Year: 1979
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: girl ~15
-Available on DVD: yes ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least this teen girl (maybe Victoria Gibson or Sally Hall ?) about 14 or 15 in hickory striped I think rather tight bibs.

Although I have found many new movies I want to continue my others from the missing list. This one is from the "missing Felix list". (Unfortunately most of the others from him showing very young girl in very brief scenes, about rating 2, but I will add them as well from time to time.)

There is a short clip on YouTube and probably this is available on DVD-R.

I can't say much more. I don't like the plot about British truckers, and I don't like tight hickory striped bibs. But could be worse.

Typical British family film of it's kind and time. 55 minutes.

Rating 4-5 for now. See also my CFF/CFTF list (mostly younger girls)

/2012/02/05/list-14-british-cffcftf-movies/

 

No comments: