Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tom Sawyer Project Bay Trail 2013



School project
-Year: 2013
-Year in film: 1850s
-Country: USA ?
-Who in bibs: Tom ~12 ?
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A chubby boy with a straw hat in light blue cuffed up bibs. Probably an US school project, unknown school and state.

Although I have some other things to post, this one first. Yesterday, after creating an entry on my bedroom blog about a rare 1981 Soviet Tom Sawyer version I found this by coincidence on YouTube. There are probably many Tom Sawyer school projects (also see my famous B-TV's Tom Sawyer in the TOP 5), and there's a lot to check out.

This one seems quite interesting, but not the best one. But worth for posting. Rating 5.


Also further quite good scenes of JTT and a woman in Home Improvement, brief updates, pics coming soon.

Today my thought are with the Dutch.

/2017/10/04/tom-sawyer-project-bay-trail-2016/

2019 version, teen girls, rating 3

No comments: