Friday, July 18, 2014

Book 34: Several f/m - western comics

westernroundup9-champion

Fist to the pic. I still like Westerns and have checked many western movies, books and comics. I finally found some few good books and even 2 comics. I also found a few movies for each of my blogs (coming soon).

The pic showing some scenes from the 1955 PD Western Roundup Comics #9 available on archive.org. There are even riding scenes.

https://archive.org/details/WesternRoundupComics91955

Another interesting thing is the German 50s youth magazine "Pete" #211 "Ich pfeif' dir eins" showing a teen boy or young man in yellow bibs sitting on a wooden fence on the cover. As that is expensive and I think just text only and I don't like that pic much, I won't buy that.

Another Western magazine depicting probably a woman chopping woods in bibs is "Western Roman" #103 (Super Western) "Das Land ist weit..." by O.W. Hilling. Maybe taken from an unknown movie. Can anybody help? Please comment if you have problems finding the pics.

Some other books I found during research the last weeks are

-Rainer M. Schröder: Kalifornisches Abenteuer (older teen girl Petra in yellow bibs)

-Berte Bratt: Nina, So gefällst Du mir (teen girl, blue bibs)

-Susan Clymer: Ein Ziegenkind braucht ein Zuhause (teen girl ,blue bibs)

-Jenny Oldfield: Home Farm Twins (see TV series entry)

-Barbara Robinson: The Best School Year Ever (teen girl, blue bibs)

I bought a good novel and found another good book series with many bibs scenes (farm boys). I will write about that soon.

 

Fist notable and very good sitting scenes in today's season 2 of Home Improvement (JTT). I think I have to make an updated, detailed entry or list entry of this.

 

No comments: