Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Nés en 68



French drama
-Year: 2008
-Year in film: 1960s, later
-Country: France
-Who in bibs: Carolin ~20, girl ~13, boy ~8, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Kate Moran (pic 2) shirtless in stone washed bibs. And a (teen ?) girl and a young boy in bibs and pink rubber boots). I don't know their names. Also a man in bibs and also a lady in shortalls.

I found a pic by coincidence during research for a German movie. Completetly on archive.org, but I doubt that this is a free movie.

The young lady holding 2 dead hunted rabbits (she will cook them). Countryside but brief scene at 52 minutes  (also partial side view but bibs unfortunately not fully shown and no rear view). I haven't checked everything. maybe I missed some scenes? Probably set later in the 1980s or 1990s? Movie is set between 1968 and the 2000s.

The kid's scene is also very short and is at 1h10. Probably a flashback scene set in 1968 or the 70s.

English title "Born in 68". I recently have seen two similar German movies. I don't like the 70s. Quite interesting setting. I like France and rural settings.

Obviously brief scenes, but I have to recheck this as well.

Rating 4-5 for now.

/2018/03/11/update-nes-en-68/

No comments: