Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Burning Bed

burningbed

TV drama starring Farrah Fawcett
-Year: 1984
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jimmy ~4 ?, Christy 6 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: I think this must be 5 or 6 yo Justin Gocke as 4 yo Jimmy. I only noticed this very short scene at 30 minutes. Maybe some more similar scenes with him. There is a publicity pic with a young girl in bibs (mabye 6 yo Heather Rich which looks a bit better) but I couldn't found it in the movie.

http://www.v-like-vintage.net/de/foto_details/165826_foto_Das+Brennende+Bett/

And another one from the "missing Felix list". Completetly on YouTube. Looks like farm or rural setting.

There is also a 10 yo Jimmy (played by David Friedman "LHOTP") but I haven't noticed him in bibs.

This movie won a Golden Globe. Directed by Robert Greenwald.

To me a typical abuse drama. Also good bedroom scenes (bunk bed at 54 minutes maybe soon on my other blog).

For this brief scenes of this very young boy rating 2 only. Maybe I have some more times later to check it more carefully the next broadcasting (For some other (supporting) actors/actresses).

 

No comments: