Monday, June 9, 2014

Världens bästa Karlsson

varldensbastakarlsson

Family film. Astrid Lindgren
-Year: 1974
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: Sweden
-Who in bibs: Bettan ~17 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least the older sister of Lillebror, I think Britt Marie Näsholm in tight blue bibs. (Pic from the end. There was an outdoor scene much earlier where a girl hunker down on the floor, most likely the same actress).

As announced this entry. I missed about the beginning half. I have seent his movie before, but I can't remember her. I don't like this movie (bald Karlsson and very young Lillebror, however good plot as every Lindgren movie).

I also don't like tight bibs. Nor the 70s. But maybe others do.

English title Karlsson on the Roof.

I think that the 1984 series is the same (maybe longer) and the other versions are animated movies.

Rating 3-4 for now. I have to recheck this and the series the next broadcasting.

No comments: