Sunday, December 15, 2013

Der Staatsanwalt hat das Wort

staatsanwalthatdaswort-fuerelise

Crime series. Ep116, s23e7 Für Elise
-Year: 1965-1991
-Year in film: 1987
-Country: East Germany
-Who in bibs: Frau Weber 27?
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least a woman in working bibs in that episode. I'm not sure about her name. Maybe Angelika Waller (*1944) or Christine Harbort (*1949) but she somehow looks much younger. So I think it's Ulrike Mai. Maybe also in other episodes? Other actors?

Completely on YouTube (but I only checked it briefly). There are some episodes on DVD sets, but not this one yet.

Probably a typical East German crime series (also showing boys and teens, but none know in bibs by now). First episodes are in b&w.

I assume few (good) scenes.

Rating 3-4 for now only.

No comments: