Monday, December 16, 2013

Update: Ace Eli and Rodger of the Skies

aceeli7aceeli6

More than 2 years later I have finally seen parts of this rare movie. Eric Shea (shirtless and barefoot) and Ariana Chase in bibs. The teen girl is wearing bibs and a white sailor collar at the same time (hard to see here, soon on my sailor suit blog, rating 7). She also rides.

Also at least one other, overweighted boy in bibs and a straw hat (pic below on the far right) and several men in bibs.

Previously rated 7, I expected even more and downgrade now to rating 6. Few good scenes, at least in the first 30 minutes. Image quality is good but good scenes are often dusty. Eric Shea is also quite young. I wonder why this movie (story by Steven Spielberg) is still not on DVD. For a bit more see my main entry (previously no pics at all) at

/2011/09/11/ace-eli-and-rodger-of-the-skies/

aceeli2

No comments: