Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Info 236: I Have a Dream

runaway2000brunaway2000

Many movies mentioned here are about black people and/or relationships/friendships between black and white people. Pics I've chosen (and first thought about) coming from The Runaway (2000), rating 8. (Thanks Felix for the suggestion).

I'm still very busy and currently don't know how many entries I have about it. Mainly of Southern settings in the 30s and 40s. Even reaching back to my 1st entry "The Waltons" mentioning black boys in bibs and racism.

I'm still reading "To Kill A Mockingbird" (recently a minor but interesting update of Jem about wearing and don't wearing bibs).

Maybe I will create a tag or list for interracial content. (But it also has to be about m/m m/f and f/f, different age etc.). Most movies can be found by the tag farm or blog search for "black".

I don't want a political or religious discussion here. Remember this is just a personal movie blog and I will add all feature movies no matter what they are about or if I like a particular one.

The next entry I came across due to the stats was Tom Sawyer.

There are fewer movies including black women or girls or tomboys wearing bibs (in the 40s and are bout racism), but I do have some I remember.

No comments: