Sunday, June 29, 2025

TKKG (2019)

 


Family film
–Year: 2019
–Year in film: 2010s ?  
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Gaby ~12 
–Available on DVD: yes  
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium- ?
–Rating: 4/10 ?   
–Rating: ****
–Comment: As announced this time Emma-Louise Schimpf (*2006) as Gaby. "Simple" pair. Fixed with buttons. No bib pocket. Pics 2-3 from the Making Of. 

I think many scenes in the first half but most scenes with an open yellow jacket. I don't like the actress nor the bibs. And I usually don't like these modern remakes. Very poor actors. She also wore other clothes. Briefly checked. There's also a 2006 movie (TKKG und die rätselhafte Mind-Machine), I think no bibs scenes there.

Without jacket at 44-46 (pic 1, but still with a backpack). After that only (or mainly) in other clothes and again the open jacket. No sitting scenes?

Rating ~(3-)4 for now. Movie rating maybe ~3. Other series/movie f/m

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/ein-fall-fur-tkkg-1985.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2025/06/ein-fall-fur-tkkg-drachenauge.html

No comments: