Friday, August 30, 2013

Vollidiot

vollidiot vollidiot2

Comedy film starring Oliver Pocher
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: Germany
-Who in bibs: Tom ~9. Aprons
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: Tom Hoßbach in blue (probably full length ?) bibs at the beginning of the movie. Obviously a very brief scene only. Also at least one young man and women in red aprons at a coffee bar.

Thanks again very much to Felix for finding this one.

I usually like comedy movies, but I don't like Oliver Pocher at all. He's quite funny, but I think the movie is even worse. Very brief good scenes. The boy is also very young.

Also starring Wolfgang Völz, Herbert Feuerstein and Anke Engelke. (I like all of these comedians, but this is just about overalls).

So rating 2-3 for now, movie probably not much more (Felix gave 4). Completetly on YouTube (but dubbed).

 

No comments: