Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Job (2003)

job2003bjob2003

Action film starring Daryl Hannah
-Year: 2003
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Emily ~ 22
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least Dominique Swain in bibs.

From the chicks list. Pic is taken from the trailer. Sorry, I couldn't find any real bibs scenes (no clips no pics, so I have to check this again later). Movie rated R.

I can't say much more about it. I don't like these actions films and I doubt that I would like this one. Though the scene pictured looks quite interesting. Also starring Brad Renfro.

Can't rate any higher than 4 for now.

Update: Few scenes, one at 16 minutes outside with a jacket. Then inside at 56 min and 1h10. Also on bed with open bib.

Not bad, but for the brief scenes rating 4-5.

 

No comments: