Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Simple Twist of Fate



Comedy film starring Steve Martin
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Mathilda 5+10 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 11 yo Alana Austin as older Mathilda and Alyssa Austin as younger Mathilda. Also sitting scenes of the older one. Both in light blue bibs nominated for a Young Artist Award. Alyssa also in darker purple non-jeans bibs (see trailer).
And another one from the dungareemovies blog.
Maybe I have seen this family film but I can't remember. Probably a typical comedy film / drama. Rated PG-13.
Felix gave rating 7 but I have to check this again the next broadcasting. Completely on YouTube.
Rating 5-6 for now. Both are maybe too young. I also prefer raw denim bibs and farm movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bD5BNqfwY

No comments: