Friday, March 8, 2013

I Know What You Did Last Summer



Horror film starring Jennifer Love Hewitt
Year: 1997
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Julie ~17
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: At least Jennifer Love Hewitt in blue bibs.

And another one from the "chicks list".

I think I've seen this famous movie, but I can't remember it. There are two sequels and lots of other similar horror films of the 90s. I wondered about the low IMDb and other ratings.

Also starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe and Freddie Prinze Jr.. 1973 novel but I think set in the 90s.

Bibs and actress are not bad, not sure about the amount of bibs scenes and the movie itself. I think I would prefer other (horror) films.

Rating 5-6 for now. Pic from the trailer.

No comments: