Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fatal Passion (1995)



Thriller starring Lisa Comshaw
Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Rebecca ~ 30
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: often
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Lisa Comshaw shirtless in light blue bibs painting.

From the "chicks list". Aka Portrait in Red; also starring Clayton Norcross, Steve Vaughn and Cynthia Rothrock.

I don't know this complete movie. Maybe quite interesting to those who like women. It's not bad and a good plot, but I prefer younger actors and actresses and raw denim bibs and farm movies. IMDb rating 3.5.

I think few good scenes in bibs. Now I also found a clip searching for the aka title. The 2nd pic is an upscaled tiny pic.

Rating 4-5 for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WeafqBcR6Q

No comments: