Saturday, March 9, 2013

Info 210: Thanks, stats

Thanks for now 40 followers and more than 80,000 hits! (And some more on my other blogs). I hope you like this blog.

I still have lots of hits on my old blog. Some time ago I found on a webstats page that (my old blog) is worth $ 443. Anybody wants to buy it? ;)

Recently there are on all TOP 10 posts on this blog boys. Currently 262 boys vs. 202 girls (global) tag hits. Last year I had an average of 222 hits/day, this year 251 but declining.

Please note that the TOP posts are from the last 2 weeks only and I have about 6 (~2-8) hits a day on individual posts (not including readers of the complete blog). So that stats are not very interesting.

Visiting countries: US, Germany, UK, CND, NL, SUE, Japan, F.

Please help and suggest movies and series by commenting anywhere. You can comment on my old blog anonymously.

No comments: