Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hannah Montana: The Movie



Disney family film starring Miley Cyrus
-Year: 2009
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Hannah ~15
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Miley Cyrus in a bit baggy blue bibs and green rubber boots and pigtails (pictured). Farm content /real farm work. Few scenes at the beginning of the movie only. Some better pics at IMDb. Riding but not in bibs.

Had been aired today (on a "Disney day" of that channel, another movie with a boy coming next). I don't like at all Hannah Montana and these kind of girls and musical movies. But the few farm scenes are quite good and funny. Also starring Billy Ray Cyrus, Emily Osment and many others (teens). But I haven't noticed any others in bibs.

I didn't even expect bibs scenes here, but by coincidence I found a pic yesterday of a video game with her in bibs during research for my new 3rd bedroom blog. I also found other interesting movies and I hope you also like my new blog.

Rating 4-5 for the bibs scenes, rating 2 for the movie.

The new big pic is from the bloopers.

No comments: