Monday, December 3, 2012

Cool Runnings

coolrunningscoolrunnings2

Disney family film starring Leon
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~11, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: One black maybe Jamaician boy in yellow bibs (2 brief scenes, one sitting at a stand and the one pictured, front and back, but bibs not shown completely) and also in purple bibs at a soap box race (also falling to the ground). Also a Jamacian man in dark blue or similar bibs (maybe Doug E. Doug). But I also son't like these bibs. Maybe there are grown-ups in snow bibs, but due to jackets I can't be say for sure. Also other winter wear like tight bobsled suits and I think non-jeans coveralls. I had to watch this at highspeed, so it's possible that I missed some background actors or other short scenes, but probably nothing more of interest.

The other Disney movie from last Sunday.

The dark yellow bibs are quite interesting but I don't like this Disney movie at all. Maybe one of the worst Disney film ever. Rated PG.

Rating 2. There are even worse bibs movies.

No comments: