Friday, November 23, 2012

The Last Prostitute



Drama starring Sonia Braga
-Year: 1991
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Danny ~ 18, other teen boy, woman
-Available on DVD: VHS only ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  8/10 ?
-Rating: ********
-Comment: Not only Wil Wheaton, but also another older teen boy and a woman (40 yo Braga ?) in blue stone washed a bit baggy bibs each. Real farm work!

Thanks very much for this suggestion. I like farm movies and coming-of-age movies and also Wil Wheaton and I probably don't have to tell anything about this famous actor. But obviously rather few (good) scenes, not even bibs scenes in all of the farm scenes.

I don't know the complete movie but I think I can give a rating of 7-8 but have to check it again. Rated PG-13. Based on a play by William Borden.

No comments: