Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Jeff Foxworthy Show



Sitcom starring Haley Joel Osment, 41 ep.
-Year: 1995-1997
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Matt ~ 7, Justin ~6, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Haley Joel Osment (pictured in s1e11 and s1e3) and Jonathan Lipnicki in blue bibs. Also at least one man and maybe also a girl. Lipnicki appeared in much fewer episodes (15, Osment in 35) and not in 1995. One pic is at sitcoms-online.

And another one from the dungareemovies blog. Thanks. I think I have never seen this series. However these boys are very young. Obviously only some short scenes in some episodes (ep 3,5,6,11,13,14,18, all in season 1).Not sure about season 2. More details on Felix' blog.

I can't say much more yet, I like comedy shows and also Osment, bus I have to check more of it. At least a black teen girl in a medium blue jeans dress or skirtalls in season 2 and also at last a man in camouflage working bibs. I haven't found any moving images of Haley in bibs. Maybe there are even more actors in bibs?

Rating 3-4 for now due to the young age. Maybe the series is a bit better. Also other kids were acting. But there are definitely better series.

Update: Most scenes are very brief and he also wears a close jacket. Felix gave rating 1-3, except for s1e11 rating 7. Many scenes there and playing Football. He's very young. I think, I still can only give rating 3-4.

 

No comments: