Friday, November 2, 2012

Info 185: New tags Sitting M / F



I started to add the tags Sitting F and Sitting M (Female/Males) for actors sitting in bibs. Note the following

Only sitting scenes, including sitting on the floor, kneeling  and standing up or similar movements not including cycling (tag bicycle) nor riding. And only sitting if you can see the lap, so not sitting at a table where you only can see the chest. And only if not too far in the background.

I think thats one of my best ideas since blogging. I have no idea how many entries that will be (probably more males), and this might take some days as updating posts works quite slowly.

Please also note, that I don't know all movies completely, so feel free to comment if you miss something.

I will also later make some lists and additions to the femal/boys' subpages of the best entries. Maybe I will add similar tags or lists for other positions or activities (like lying or rear view).

Pics showing Jason in S2e20 and Mary-Ellen in S1e5 (The Waltons).

No comments: