Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Wizard (1989)



Family film starring Fred Savage
-Year: 1989
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Haley ~ 12
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  5/10 *
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 12 or 13 yo Jenny Lewis (pictured) in light blue shortalls worn with a brown leather belt and brown leather boots. Also sitting and lying.

I thought that I already had this entry but I couldn't find it. Very good teen film about video games but also some serious and touching scenes. Lots of supporting actors in 80s clothing in the second half. But I didn't noticed any other in bibs.

Also starring Beau Bridges, Christian Slater and Luke Edwards.

Some good scenes, but I don't like shortalls.

Rating 5 for bibs scenes (much more for the movie itself).

Some more entries with tags sitting but still missing a lot.

Final episodes of season 4 of "7th Heaven" had been aired. Lucy in good black bibs (entry coming soon, rebroadcasting tomorrow). Season 5 won't start next week, maybe in 2013.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/05/update-wizard-1989.html

No comments: