Thursday, November 1, 2012

Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror



Horror film part V
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Zane ~24, teen girls, boy
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Aaron Jackson in blue stone washed bibs (1st pic, also showing from behind, bibs are a bit too small and worn a bit baggy) and some supporting actors/actresses in bibs, including a boy (?, pic 2) in dark bibs and two (teen) girls (pics below, both rows). The girl on the left wears baggy/oversized bibs.

Had been aired the last Halloween night. Unfortunately I missed the end. So I have to recheck it soon. I had seen it before, but long time ago.

My favourite horror film series. The first film is maybe the best (rating 6, I own it on DVD), but sadly only short scenes of boys in bibs.

/2011/01/06/children-of-the-corn/

Perfect corn field setting, perfect plot, some good and famous actors. I also have to check the other films in this series. I think I don't have to tell much more about it.

Starring Adam Wylie, Angela Jones,  Stacy Galin and David Carradine. Rated R.

Rating (5-)6. (More bibs scenes as in 1st film, but weaker film. I prefer John Franklin as Isaac and Robby Kiger (and his original voice)).

Update: One more scene of a teen girl in blue bibs at the end, but only partly shown.

No comments: