Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Buried Secrets (1996)



TV horror film starring Tiffani Thiessen
-Year: 1996
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Annalisse ~21
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in good, a bit baggy blue bibs (pictured).

And another one from the "chicks list". I don't know this rare tv movie completely but plot (with a haunting house of a teen girl ghost) and bibs look good. It's even tagged with overalls at IMDb.

I have seen some DVD offers but I think they are all DVD-r. One said it's DVD-r and one other DVD cover looks selfmade. However it's completely on YouTube even more than once. I think no bib scenes in shorter clips. I only have checked the complete movie at high speed, some good bib scenes even farm or better gardening scenes with her (squatting down). There is also a horse, but I don't know of any riding scenes (in bibs). Some longer bib scenes at about 10 minutes, 30 and 1h12 (maybe I missed some).

I think there are better (horror) movies (with more famous and younger actors).

Rating 4-5 for now.

/2019/05/05/update-buried-secrets-1996/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In "The Dictator," the Sacha Baron Cohen movie that just came out, Anna Faris wears overalls

Anonymous said...

In "The Dictator," the Sacha Baron Cohen movie that just came out, Anna Faris wears overalls

biboverallsfilms said...

Thanks. I will check it and make an entry as soon as possible. However no bib scenes in the official trailer.

biboverallsfilms said...

Thanks. I will check it and make an entry as soon as possible. However no bib scenes in the official trailer.