Monday, May 14, 2012

The Devil and Max Devlin



Disney comedy film starring Bill Cosby
-Year: 1981
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Toby ~9 ?, boy, girls ~6 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+ ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Adam Rich ("Eight Is Enough") in dark blue bibs (looks like raw denim). Thanks to Felix and his new wordpress blogs for this pic. Also some little kids ~ 5yo in light blue and pink bibs. And at least one man in the restaurant (seen in trailer). One women in a long dark blue dress, which also looks like bibs.

The latest suggestion. Thanks.

Looks like a very handsome child actor (at least at younger age, though I prefer shorter hair). Maybe I have even seen this movie, but can't remember. He looks much smaller and younger than 12 or 13 on publicity pics and most scenes of this movie, so not sure when it was filmed. He also wore Adidas shorts
(probably not shiny shorts).

Also starring Elliott Gould and Susan Anspach. Film rated PG. Can't say much more.

Bibs are good, but I still have to check the complete movie.

Leaving rating 5-6 for now.

Update: Briefly checked at high speed. Another, younger boy and girl at 1h06, more pics soon. Fewer scenes than assumed and Adam Rich is smaller than thought. Also on my shiny shorts blog, rating 7.

/2019/04/29/update-the-devil-and-max-devlin/

5 comments:

dungareesmovies said...

I have screenshots of this movie here : http://dungareemovies.wordpress.com/

biboverallsfilms said...

Thanks. I hope I may use your pics. Sadly you have very few entries yet. If you choose another more discreet header pic instead of that of Haley I will add your blogs to my link list.

biboverallsfilms said...

Thanks. I hope I may use your pics. Sadly you have very few entries yet. If you choose another more discreet header pic instead of that of Haley I will add your blogs to my link list.

dungareesmovies said...

Hi, my header is changed, also yes feel free to use my movie caps. I wouldn't know about a lot of the movies if it wasn't for your blog anyway. :) Few entries for now, and I'll never be able to match your blog, but I'm trying something new with links to brand pics too.

dungareesmovies said...

Hi, my header is changed, also yes feel free to use my movie caps. I wouldn't know about a lot of the movies if it wasn't for your blog anyway. :) Few entries for now, and I'll never be able to match your blog, but I'm trying something new with links to brand pics too.