Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Secret Kingdom (1998)


Kids Sci-Fi film starring Billy O'Sullivan
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s/Sci-Fi
-Country: USA, Romania
-Who in bibs: Zachary ~11 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating: 8/10 ?
-Rating: ********
-Comment: 11 or 12 yo Andrew Ducote (pictured) in medium blue shortalls.

From my rare movie list. Sorry I still can't find other clips than the trailer (and that not on YouTube) and this has no bib scenes. I searched for 4 or 5 different foreign movie titles. I am pretty sure, that I have seen this movie and maybe even have it somewhere (partly) on VHS. But I don't have the time to check all my old tapes, would be of bad quality either and so still hope for a soon TV broadcasting. So this is rather a dummy post for the tags. There are some pics of him on the web (mostly showing not the complete shortalls), but I don't want to copy them. However I assume rather few or medium shortalls scenes. But looks very good.

Directed by David Schmoeller, rated PG. Film is about time travel and a miniature kingdom. Good actors and interesting plot and probably an exciting family entertainment, though I think there are better movies. I will update this as soon as possible.

Rating 7-8 for now.

Update: I found a very brief scene in a review showing the shortalls.

1 comment:

dungareesmovies said...

This is also available on DVD (I have it), I think they are Guess shortalls but only in the first part of the movie.