Friday, April 20, 2012

Foxfire (2012)

foxfire2012

French drama, not yet available
-Year: 2012 *
-Year in film: 1950s
-Country: France, CDN
-Who in bibs: woman
-Available on DVD: not yet
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ??
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least one young overweighted (or pregnant?) woman in bibs.

I found this by searching the web for new farm films.

Shown in French cinemas in September 2012. So I can't say much more.

There is also a related 1996 film starring Angelina Jolie (don't know if any actors in bibs there, probably not) and a probably unrelated 1987 Hallmark movie starring John Denver. I don't want to embed copyrighted pics of unreleased movies. So try a web search.

Rating 4 for now. I will update this later when trailers are available.

/2015/05/14/update-foxfire-2012/

No comments: