Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All the Kind Strangers



TV thriller
-Year: 1974
-Year in film: 1970s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: John ~18 
-Available on DVD: yes + download
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ? 
-Rating:  7/10 ?
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Robby Benson in baggy blue bibs, also shirtless (pictured).
I didn't check the complete movie yet, but looks very good. Also reminds me a bit of The Waltons. 7 orphans, girs boys at different age. And also farm content, he even milked a cow shirtless in bibs. Also other younger boys shirtless, but I don't think in bibs.

Also starring Stacy Keach, Samantha Eggar, John Savage and others.
Aka "Evil in the Swamp". Directed by Burt Kennedy (1922-2001), who also directed some famous Westerns. 73 minutes.

Rating 7 for now. But I will check and update this again soon. Would be much better, if also others in bibs. Benson also sang the title song. Maybe I would also buy it on DVD. But it's even free available at archive.org or on YouTube.

http://www.archive.org/details/AlltheKindStrangers



No comments: