Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Johnny and the Bomb



BBC fantasy series, 3 episodes
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 1970s ?
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: Kirstie ~14  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ? 
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A teen girl in blue bibs. A bit small and tight. Bib at lower position. I think this must be Jazmine Franks as Kirstie, friend of 13 yo Johnny and gang member. Reminds me a bit of Kristy McNichol. Also an Indian teen boy in rare Lederhosen (will be next entry on my Lederhosen blog).

I don't know this complete series. Looks pretty weird. Including time travel and soldiers of WWII (1941). Novel by Terry Pratchett ("Discworld") and part 3 of this Johnny Maxwell trilogy.

I have to check this again. Rating 6 for now for the bib scenes. 6-7 for Lederhosen. But there are definitely better series. Won one BAFTA Children's Award and was nominated for an Emmy.

No comments: