Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3000 Miles to Graceland


Action film starring Kurt Russell
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jesse ~12 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Must be 12 or 13 yo David Kaye in blue bibs (pictured) at the beginning of the movie, sometimes with additional Cowboy clothes but also without.

Thanks very much for this suggestion. I didn't check this complete action/comedy/crime movie rated R, 125 minutes, aka "Crime is King" also starring Kevin Costner, Courtney Cox, Christian Slater and Ice-T. I think I wouldn't like this movie/plot. I don't like Elvis and those stuff, though good setting, landscape and props. I also don't like action movies.

Bibs seem quite good, also showing from behind while kicking by a woman. But I don't like that scene. Is that the same boy? Looks somehow even younger.
I have to check this again (if broadcasted). Rating 6 for now. Nominated for some anti awards (worst picture, worst actor=Costner, worst supporting actress=Cox).

No comments: