Monday, December 5, 2011

The Wonder Years (1988)


Family series, 115 ep. in 6 seasons. Golden Globe
-Year: 1988-1993
-Year in film: 1968-1973
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Winnie ~13 ys (1988), boys ~18?
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: At least Danica McKellar (pictured with Fred Savage) in shortalls in the pilot (and maybe in other early episodes, maybe also other actors?)
How could I forget this series? It's even one of my favourites. Maybe because I mainly focussed on feature films in the past.
Perfect coming-of-age series of Kevin Arnold (Fred Savage) living with his family and his older brother (together in one room) in the late 1960s and early 70s. Probably I don't have to tell more about this awarded series.

Sadly I don't rember all episodes and as a boy I identified myself of course with Kevin. Good jeans clothes, boys in red shorts at P.E. and very good plots. I don't like the 70s clothes, especially on Josh Saviano.

I could imagine also the older teen Winnie in shortalls or even bibs or other actresses. But have to check that. So only rating 4 for this bibs of the young Winnie. Good long pigtails but ugly glasses.
Still not officially put on DVD. There are 2 best of DVDs and some VHS. No Joe Cocker theme in that clip.

Update: Now on DVD but in quite bad image quality. Also see my bedroom blog, rating 10 and my pigtails blog rating 4.

Update 2: Also 2 older teen boys or young men in white bibs in s6e4, rating 3, posts exists

/2018/03/22/the-wonder-years-1988-s6e4/

No comments: