Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey



Christmas film starring Aran Bell
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 1900s ?
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: boy ~10  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: A young boy in brown bibs (pictured). As there are a lot of kids, I don't know his name (probably not the main character). As it is very hot today, some cooling down with a Christmas movie. I found this by coincidence by searching for another film. Award winning novel (1995) by Susan Wjciechowski, also starring Tom Berenger. I don't know this film and will check it. I assume few bib scenes, so rating 3 for now.

Update: I have now checked this complete movie (at high speed) and only found a brief scene at 35 minutes (first outside and later inside playing). Also farm scenes but probably not in bibs (or maybe under the jacket). Nice 1900s clothes (knickers and hat) and school scenes. Also soon on my bedroom and pigtails blog.

Although western-like, I think the time setting is not in the 1900s but 1910s.

No comments: