Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Separate Lives (1995)



Thriller starring Linda Hamilton
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Ronnie ~13  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think this must be Elisabeth Moss in blue bibs (or shortalls?) I didn't had the time to watch the complete movie just the beginning. I don't like those action thrillers and drama films. This one is rated R. Trailer for this film starts at 2:34 (showing the girl but bibs can't be really seen). One other clip in on YouTube but showing Linda Hamilton and James Belushi only. I assume few bib scenes as she is probably not shown much of the time and also wearing other clothes. So rating 4 for now, but have to check if I see this on TV.

Update: I only noticed this brief scene at ~6 minutes, hands in pockets. Can't even say if shortalls but it's less likely.

No comments: