Friday, July 22, 2011

Casper Meets Wendy



TV family film with a ghost
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Wendy ~11, other girl  
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Hilary Duff in red shortalls (pictured and in trailer) and another girl in blue bibs (or shortalls), I don't know her name. Duff was nominated for a Young Artist Award. Film rated PG. I don't remember this complete movie and own only the DVD "Casper: A Spirited Beginning" but I don't think with bib scenes. I assume medium or fewer bib scenes as there are also other actors and she also wears a dress and other clothes. I don't like red shortalls and think there are better movies. Rating 4 for now, but have to check again.

Update: Some better pics. Also more girls. Post exists. Pics now here replaced

/2019/03/04/update-casper-meets-wendy/


 

No comments: