Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Last Chance Detectives



3 Christian TV kids films
-Year: 1994-1996
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Winnie ~13-15   
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A girl in medium blue bibs, I think this must be Crystle Lightning (pictured, slightly better scene in clip) as she is the only girl in the gang with 3 other boys detectives. I found this by watching trailers of the German company who released the "Papa Was A Preacher" DVD. This DVD has the subtitle "Die rätselhaften Spuren" (ep. 2, = film 2, 1995? pictured). There is also an audiobook series. I don't know or don't remember this films, but looks like good kids adventures. I have to check them. Rating 5 for now. Lightning was 14 or 15 in 1996, however the characters should be preteens. Also starring Anthony De Longis.

Adding tag teen girls, removed deleted vid.

No comments: