Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Info 41: True Heart - Lassie (1994) , +1 button

Announcement (see next entry of True Heart):

Teen girl Kirsten Dunst ~17 ys in dark (rain?) bibs. At least I hope so, I saw it on pics after I found it on TV magazine. Broadcasting and updating tomorrow. Also Lassie (1994), last entry already exists.

True Heart: Plane crash starring Zachery Ty Bryan. Rated PG.

Expected baggy (for me: remove tag info)

Another film with "heart". Another true coincidence.

I also removed the share buttons (incl. the new "+1 google button" "like this" button). I don't need this and I have to read more about this if this is really good.
I don't think that this is useful (here). Also my full name and mail address was linked to it.

Edit: Lassie (1994)

I now found some seconds of teen girl Michelle Williams in bibs. See entry (incl image).

/2011/05/lassie-1994.html

No comments: