Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where the Heart Is (2000)


Drama starring Natalie Portman
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl 8 ys?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: A girl in full length medium blue bibs (Sorry, I can't figure out for sure who she is, I think this could be 8 year old Mary Ashleigh Green, credited as girl in bathroom which is at the begin of this movie. 5 year old Mackenzie Fitzgerald as Americus Nation is the baby of Portman and I think the girl on the pic looks older than 5). I saw only some parts of the beginning of this film. But I like this bibs. However I believe few bib scenes and I don't like those modern non-farm films. So rating 4 for now. But I have to verify this. Portman who played the 17 year old pregnant won a YoungStar Award. Novel by Billie Letts, published in 1995 and setting first in the 1980s.

No comments: