Friday, June 3, 2011

Info 44: New tag: women !

I read on The Overalls Forum (although this should only be possible for registered users), that someone liked my blog but wishes also women.
I don't wonder. I already had women (if there are also kids or teens) but not tagged (could had been found during the search for woman and women).
I don't like older women or men. And if you mean pretty young women in their 20s or 30s, I just don't know films (except for 1 or 2 which I found during research). Most women are mothers of farm kids and mostly end 30 or 40 and sometimes overweighted or even ugly. I usually also don't like films or sitcoms or else starring grown ups only.

So I added the tag women for >20 ys. Below see tag teens or <13 girls.
I also added many missing tag teens (but including males).
I have only few images with women yet (Olivia Walton and film Her Desperate Choice) and I won't watch all films again and add images; most women are not very young either. If I have enough entries I could also add tag "young women" and "young men".

If someone knows good films or series with young women please comment.

No comments: