Friday, June 3, 2011

Breakout (1998)


Video. Kids action film starring Holly Gagnier
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: girl Maggie ~10 ys?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Breanne Grant in blue bibs (pictured). I like this family film with the detective boys and girls. Film rated PG. I couldn't find a trailer at YouTube to embed. According to IMDb this was originally a video. There is also another entry there with the same year. It exists even another actress with the same name. Film aka: "Power Kids: Batteries Included" and  "3 ninjas et l'invention du siècle". I like acting of the kids especially of  J. Evan Bonifant (3 Ninjas Kick Back (1994) as Tum Tum). Perhaps this is a spin off acording the similiar Canadian alternate title. Also the girl is kicking like a ninja. I don't remember this complete movie but saw some very funny scenes. I have to watch it again the next broadcasting. But I think there are better bib films. I think of medium or fewer bib scenes.

No comments: