Sunday, May 8, 2011

Info 25: New tag "list", tags red hair, pigtails, braces?

As this blog grows and grows, I consider adding new tags like red hair or pigtails. But I also want males and females together in one blog.

But if someone likes thin red haired older teen girls cycling with red bibs and dental braces that would be complicated to find.
One good possibility would be, if someone could cross boxes of what he likes. Perhaps this could be written somehow in Java, but I can' t do that. 
I also don't want too much tags (dental braces have nothing to do with bibs), but red hair or pigtails together with bibs are things that can be seen together.

I have added for now the tag "list" for my TOP 10 lists, shopping lists etc. Not for  user statistics lists.
I will create lists for my favourite girls' films and perhaps also red hair or else soon.

If someone has a good solution, please comment.

No comments: