Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Jerk


Comedy film starring Steve Martin
-Year: 1979
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~10, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: A black boy in bibs (pictured in the middle with Steve Martin left, I don't know the name of the boy), 2 white man including Steve Martin (another older man at a fun fair), and 2 or 3 back men in bibs. Short bib scenes on a farm at the beginning of the film. This film is an extremely funny movie (if watched for the first time). But I don't think that I want to watch it again in the next 5 years. Bibs of the boy are only seen from front sitting like pictured and from backside. I don't like the bib scenes. Typical, but good Steve Martin film. So rating 3.

No comments: