Friday, March 18, 2011

Pumpkinhead



Dark, cult and occult horror film with a big creature. 3 sequels
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Boy Billy ~7, boys~ 9, 16, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, but seen
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Matthew Hurlew (?) pictured left in blue bibs, a boy ~9 in black or brown bibs and a teen boy in darker bibs (olive?, image right). Also a man in blue bibs. I don't know all the character's names. Most bib scenes in first third of the film. Much and good scenes from the young boy. Also often in bibs the teen boy, who also appeared later, but bibs often dirty from work and in dark light. I like farm films and horror films. But there are better ones (like Children of the Corn, or Cradle will Fall see that entries). I don't like this film, but I have also to check the other 3 sequels but I don't expect, that they are much better.

No comments: