Saturday, March 19, 2011

Info 6 statistics

Visitor statistics from last week, perhaps someone is interested in, most visitors first. I'm not sure, if US visitors including blogger.com robots. And I don't know how many people are watching. At least 1 from each country.
Total views since start of this blog 2 months ago: 1239, but might including myself and blogger itself.

-Norway
-USA (*)
-Poland
-Finland
-UK
-Germany
-Australia
-Slowakia
-The Netherlands
-Hungary
-Sweden

Most search terms:

overalls, snickarbyxor, bib overalls films, hängselbyxor, girls in overalls blog.

Perhaps I will later post total rakings/statistics of my favourite and worst films until now and date of purchasings.
I thought of adding some more tags like shirtless, horror, Disney, but this can also be found during a blog search. I also think of enhancing this blog by adding the possibility of voting, but perhaps there are not enough readers.

I hope that some more people will add some comments about this or the films.

No comments: